Wacom Americas released new Tablet Drivers yesterday. Following are the notes released:
Driver supports Intuos5 (PTH), Intuos4 (PTK) and Intuos3 (PTZ) pen tablets and the Cintiq 24HD touch, Cintiq 24HD, Cintiq22HD, Cintiq 21UX, Cintiq 12WX, Cintiq 20WSX, DTU-2231, DTU-1931 and DTU-1631 pen displays.
Save the file to your computer and then double-click on it to launch the installer.
- Improved touch performance
- Fixed several issues related to custom application settings
- Redesign of calibration reminder dialog
- Fixed a handedness issue with ExpressKeys
- Improved pan/scroll functionality in Autodesk SketchBook Pro 6
- Other enhancements and bug fixes
If you have any questions, please contact Wacom Technical Support at 800-922-6613.
You can find the drivers on the Wacom Tablet Drivers Page.
I installed the new drivers last night, but haven’t put them through their paces. It looks good so far.
Go get ’em.