Did you know that I have a You Tube Channel, Skip Allen? I do. I do a fair amount videos on the channel that do not get to the blog. My last blog post was December 31, 2013. Since then I have posted six videos on You Tube. Usually they are short videos about a specific subject, a quick tip. Frequently, they are in response to a question I have seen on a forum.
If you like my blog, I think you will like my You Tube Channel. Here are the six videos posted on You Tube since December 31. Review them and if you like them, do subscribe to my blog.
1. This first video talks about brush density in Watercolor Variants. I was attempting to answer Painter Factory question.
2. The second video continues talking about brush density, but this time in Digital Watercolor variants.
3. The next video, as the first two, is in response to a question at Painter Factory. It was short and I didn’t add the question to the video, so I restricted it to viewers of the thread at Painter Factory. Later, I decided to open it to the public. Hope you enjoy it.
4. I had fun with this one. To answer a question, I usually have to do some research and test various functions in Painter. In other words, to answer the question requires that I learn new stuff in Painter. It is a win win situation. In the video I learn how to make a grainy eraser using a layer mask.
5. The fifth one was another learning experience for me. I seldom auto-paint, and I don’t remember ever trying to auto-paint with watercolors in Painter. But that is where the question led me.
6. The most recent video posted I have wanted to do for some time. I think it is the most frequently asked question from Painter users. Why doesn’t my brush paint on a layer? Sound familiar? I’m sure you have seen this question pop up multiple times. I hope folks will be able to use this video to answer the question about brushes and layers.
OK, there you have it. The six videos posted on my You Tube Channel since my last blog post. If you like them, do subscribe to the You Tube Channel of Skip Allen.