Corel Master Painter Karen Boniker holds a series of classes called Painter Focus. Each is wonderful. I have loved each one. Color Harmony starts on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013. Registration closes tomorrow…I think at the end of the day, but I’m not sure…it is best to register right away.
You can register here: Painting with Color Harmony
What it’s all about:
Where: Online working at your own Pace
Appropriate for: Beginners and Beyond
When: January 19th-26, 2013
Included in the Workshop:
- Enjoy two live sessions with your Instructor Painter Master Karen Bonaker
- Learn new tips on using color and picking colors from your source images
- How to avoid common mistakes with color
- How to mix colors for perfect color harmony
- In depth exercises that will get you thinking about your color choices
- Video demos, step by step downloadable files, tips and tricks
- Support and feedback with Master 24/7
- Final live Critique and Q&A Session, all live sessions are recorded if you cannot attend
Do join the class…you will be glad that you did. Karen is wonderful and so helpful to everyone.